We use the same structured method for every laboratory transfer
Every lab relocation is complicated and unique. Our laboratory specialists will not hesitate to alter our services and make them meet your needs. We will work with you to customize a plan that meets your lab’s requirements and expectations. Once you're pleased with the plan, we will handle the entire relocation - from start to finish. This includes:
- Project management and organizing logistics
- Furnishing required tools
- Managing the right crew structure for your operation
- Ensuring safety precautions are in place
- Protecting your laboratory implements for shipping
- Deciding safe logistics routes
Thus, once the moving day comes, you'll have no worries. You can fix all your attention on your occupation or kick up your heels and do nothing.
Our laboratory equipment movers have all the things it takes for your seamless move
Over the past many years, we have become the ideal pick of many reputable R&D, public, and private laboratories. Not only because of our outstanding reputation, but because we prioritize quality and reliability above all else.
- 90+ years in the business gave us noteworthy insight into the necessary techniques of moving. We know what to foresee and how to prevent potential problems before they occur.
- We exhibit some of the best laboratory equipment movers nationwide. The kind that can complete the job swiftly and securely.
- We’re keeping pace with time. Our professionals continuously improve our strategies and tools to go beyond expected moving norms.
- Directness is one of our primary traits. You can depend on an accurate moving estimate, avoiding any hidden costs.
- Customer satisfaction is invariably our focus. To make sure of it, we do everything we can.
- High versatility is the backbone of our moving services. We change them depending on your needs.
When you engage our assistance, you're gaining more than only laboratory equipment movers. You are getting top-notch moving aid, focused around your targets. Our lab movers will get the job done – on schedule, within budget and to the highest quality expectations.
We can ship your lab equipment anyplace
The high cost and sensitiveness of lab equipment makes them challenging to move. The difficulties only get bigger as the distance you're moving increases. It’s necessary to partner with the most reliable laboratory movers available. Corrigan Moving is a logical pick.
For decades, we have worked with advanced R&D, university and private laboratories throughout the US. We developed our techniques, gained knowledge, and secured adequate abilities along the way.
With Corrigan Moving, you can transfer your laboratory across campus or to another state, with the same ease.
Laboratory movers with 90+ years of moving experience
Corrigan Moving is amongst the more enduring moving companies nationwide. Starting our creation in 1929, we’ve come a long way and we expanded both in employee count and expertise. Our services extended to include:
Today, we're one of the most superior moving services providers nationwide. We boast a reputation of excellence and consistency, among customers and other movers alike. Nevertheless, we are a family company first. Values of trustworthiness, dedication, and the responsibility to always do the right thing are deeply implanted in our roots. These characteristics define us and inspire us to always raise the bar. With Corrigan Moving, you have a dependable partner, ready to go the extra mile to ensure your laboratory move is performed to your accommodation
Ensure your protected move with Corrigan Moving’s laboratory equipment movers
Logistics is a stressful time for any laboratory. When your science hinges on the technical equipment, specimen, and solutions arriving securely - the stakes get even higher. It's not only the profitability or name recognition of your lab at stake; it's very continuation. Don't gamble it with half-solutions and only acceptable options. Reach out to Corrigan Moving and permit some of the best laboratory equipment movers allow you to relax.